Venovo Venous Stent System
BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
• Balanced radial force, compression resistance, and flexibility
• Proven results in nonthrombotic and postthrombotic lesions
• 3-mm flared ends designed to prevent stent migration
• Broad size range (10–20-mm diameters, 40–160-mm lengths)
• Triaxial delivery system designed for placement accuracy
The Venovo venous stent system has received FDA premarket approval for the treatment of symptomatic iliofemoral venous outflow obstruction. The stent is designed with the balance of radial strength, compression resistance, and flexibility needed for the treatment of symptomatic postthrombotic and nonthrombotic iliofemoral lesions.
One-year results from the prospective, multicenter, single-arm VERNACULAR trial involving 170 patients demonstrated the safety and effectiveness of the Venovo venous stent for the treatment of symptomatic iliofemoral venous outflow obstruction. The clinical findings showed a weighted primary patency rate of 88.3%, with a 96.9% patency rate in nonthrombotic lesions and an 81.3% patency rate in postthrombotic lesions, a statistically significant difference from the performance goal of 74%.
The Venovo venous stent system is available in the United States, Europe, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Egypt, India, Israel, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and Taiwan.